Awards presented by the Saratoga Casino and Raceway Foundation
- The Alcohol and Substance Abuse Prevention Council of Saratoga County
$15,000, plus and additional $3,834
To support intergenerational problem gambling prevention utilizing youth and senior peer leadership training.
- The Center for Problem Gambling $4,596.40
To support for an advertising campaign to publicize the services of the Center for Problem Gambling to problem gamblers.
- The Christopher Dailey Foundation $2,000
To support youth sports in Saratoga Springs.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Saratoga County $5,000
To support a workforce development grant to provide educational opportunities for youth to develop awareness of and skills for jobs in the equine industry and providing educational opportunities for current members of the adult equine workforce and for those adults looking to enter the industry.
- Domestic Violence and Rape Crisis Services of Saratoga County $3,500
To support the housing and employment program of the domestic violence and rape crisis center and will be used as leverage for matching funds from other funding sources supporting the program.
- Franklin Community Center $2,491
To support project LIFT that provides constructive alternatives, recognition of accomplishments, and skill building opportunities through the use of a recreation curriculum.
- Home Made Theater $2,500
To support a youth conservatory program that gives students a creative and supportive environment in which to experience performing in a main stage production.
- YMCA of Saratoga Springs $3,500
To support expanded affordable and assessable child care for working families helping kids to be safe, healthy, and successful.